Archives Assistant (Destruction Project) - 12 Months FTC
It is an exciting time to join Charles Russell Speechlys!
The role of the Archives Destruction Project Assistant is to ensure security of all documents. Maintain routine daily tasks, efficient data updates and storage of all items pertaining to the firm or its clients.
The Archives Destruction Project Assistant will report directly to the Archives Destruction Project Supervisor.
The Destruction Project Team:
Archives Destruction Project Supervisor
Archives Destruction Project Assistant
The other key liaison relationships are: -
London Archives team.
Archives Assistant x 4
Senior Facilities Manager
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (this is a broad but not exhaustive list):
- Key role within the Archives Destruction Project team completing a major destruction project
- Organising & checking deliveries from external storage companies to ensure the detail on our system is correct and that the criteria to destroy files is met.
- Recording all destructions/returns on Archives systems and Excel Spreadsheets
- Checking of file details
- Ensuring that all enquiries are actioned/resolved in full and keeping all parties informed at all times
- Ensuring compliance with quality standards and the Practice’s policies in general
- Ensuring that conduct and dress are calculated to foster good relations with clients and fellow members of the Practice
- Any other duties associated with the Resource as may be required
- Assisting with various other associated projects and tasks.
- Experience of Elite Enterprise and/or 3E
- Knowledge and experience of identifying original legal documents.
- Previous experience of destruction projects
Please note that this role will involve a considerable amount of manual handling in respect of moving and lifting heavy boxes.
For a detailed specification please download the job description in the documents section of this page.
Clicking 'apply' will direct you to the application tracking system, hosted for us by Reach-ATS.com.