Archives Assistant - 12m FTC
The role of the Archives Assistant is to ensure security of all documents, maintain the routine daily assignments, efficient storage of all items pertaining to the firm or its clients, and easy retrieval of the same when requested.
The Archives Assistant will report directly to the Archives Manager.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (this is a broad but not exhaustive list):
- Key role within the Archives team completing a major destruction project
- Organising & checking deliveries from external storage companies to ensure the detail on system is correct and that the criteria to destroy files is met.
- Recording all destructions/returns on Archives systems and Excel Spreadsheets
- Dealing with all enquiries from internal staff members for retrieval of items, or general enquiries.
- Internal collection of items to be processed for storage by Archives
- Checking of file details
For a full breakdown of the job please download the PDF job description.