Application Support Analyst - 6m FTC
The Application Support Analyst role will be to support, manage and deploy the applications on servers and the desktop that comprise the Firm’s core software solutions so that in future the Firm is in a position to be able to develop and deploy modern desktop strategies effectively.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (this is a broad but not exhaustive list):
Day-to-day third-line support of software and applications used at Charles Russell Speechlys and their links and resources using appropriate management software and techniques, including the following support activities:
- Citrix Server Support and Admin
- Manage, Troubleshoot, Replace and Deploy software and images to the Desktop and Mobile Devices
- Identify and fix problems with software package and applications ensuring that unresolved problems are escalated to other teams accordingly.
- Be responsible for and understand Application security.
- Work closely with Infrastructure, acquiring knowledge of how applications are affected by network and infrastructure design changes.
- Keep peers and manager informed of significant problems, trends & unexpected delays.
For a full breakdown of the job description please download the PDF.