Naomi advises commercial clients on complex and challenging property transactions in both the commercial and residential spheres.
She has wide experience in acquisitions, disposals and financing of property portfolios with particular expertise in the hotel and healthcare sectors. Naomi has acted for several clients operating in the specialist supported living sector. She also specialises in event venues having gained unique experience on secondment at The London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games Limited.
Naomi is part of the firm’s Africa focus group, supporting Adrian Mayer’s team on the Real Estate aspects of their transactions.
Naomi won a “standout” award (the highest award) at the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards 2010 for her work on the NDA nuclear development site at Oldbury.
Naomi is recognised as a 'Next Generation Partner' by The Legal 500.
- Advising a joint venture between Henley Healthcare and Topland Group on various property purchases with simultaneous leases to Housing Associations and subsequent large portfolio (circa 80 Properties) sales
- Advising Topland Group on a variety of Real Estate lending
- Advising Landed Estate and Historic House owners on the commercial real estate aspects of their estates, including event agreements and filming agreements
- Advising private investors and families on investments into and sales of Hotels
- Advising an international fund on the development of a hotel in Lagos, Nigeria
- Completing a two-and-a-half year secondment as the senior property lawyer at the London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games