Chris acts for a number of employers, contractors and subcontractors in a range of dispute resolution fora, in particular arbitration, mediation and in the local Qatar courts.
- Representing a major Qatari respondent subcontractor in a Doha-seated ICC arbitration relating to a major project in Lusail, Qatar.
- Acting on a major Doha-seated ICC arbitration for a claimant relating to the removal of gas facilities in Ras Laffan, Qatar.
- Advising a major Chinese manufacturer in a dispute in front of the Courts of Qatar regarding the supply of major structural elements of a stadium for the FIFA World Cup 2022.
- Acting as project counsel for a major contractor assisting with potential disputes relating to a further stadium for the FIFA World Cup 2022.
- Advising a major construction consultant on proceedings brought in the Courts of Qatar by local authorities.