George is a commercial lawyer with a range of experience working with clients in sectors including TMT and sport.
He advises in particular on commercial contract and data protection matters for clients ranging from growing businesses to large multi-national corporations.
He has nine months in-house experience working in the technology and data legal team at a global investment bank.
George is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Preparing a suite of consumer and business facing agreements for the sale and distribution of a client’s fitness app
- Advising a luxury retail brand on a fulfilment agreement regarding the sale and distribution of its goods globally
- Reviewing football player contracts, and other commercial agreements as part of the sale of a Premier League football club
- Managing the remediation of a global investment bank’s data transfer solutions following the invalidation of the Safe Harbor framework
- Advising on e-commerce related contracts including website terms and conditions and privacy policies