Caroline advises clients on a range of commercial contracts including software licensing, events and sponsorship agreements, terms of sale, digital and social media agreements and marketing contracts.
She also has experience advising on consumer law, data protection, e-commerce and sales/advertising.
Caroline has experience of working with clients across a broad range of sectors including retail and leisure, TMT, charities, and sport.
She regularly acts for both large multi-national corporations, innovative start-ups and charities and recently completed an eight month secondment at Westfield.
Caroline is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising Westfield in relation to e-commerce, data protection, digital media and consumer law matters and related contracts
- Regularly assisting Nike in relation to marketing, sales, promotions and prize draw terms
- Assisting with a business critical outsourcing project for a multi-national premium auction house
- Assisting with negotiations between an international bank and national stadium in relation to a sponsorship and naming rights agreement
- Advising a range of national and international clients on drafting and negotiating data protection provisions in commercial agreements, data breaches and subject access requests