Archie deals with all aspects of commercial property and specialises in sales and acquisitions, portfolio management and development work.
In particular, Archie’s experience covers landlord and tenant matters acting for both landlords and tenants.
His clients include charity and non-for-profits, large investment funds, high net worth individuals, financial institutions and property developers, with an emphasis on the central London property market.
Archie has worked for institutions on all aspects of their portfolios from sales and purchases to management matters.
He advises a number of charities and other not-for-profit organisations on their property requirements including redevelopment of sites, sales and acquisitions of assets and management matters.
Archie is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising on the property aspects of the redevelopment of a central London site to provide residential accommodation, a studio, commercial and retail space
- Advising a Livery Company and Almshouse provider on the redevelopment of its site
- Acting for Aberdeen Asset Management on the sale of several multi-let industrial estates
- Acting for middle eastern sovereign wealth funds in the acquisition of prime central London commercial and residential property
- Advising a charity on the transfer of HMS Victory to it from the Ministry of Defence