Julie advises both corporate and private clients on a range of commercial property matters.
She has particular experience with property investment, management and landlord and tenant work and regularly deals with the acquisition and disposal of investment commercial property, secured lending and residential property investment transactions.
Julie deals with a wide variety of landlord and tenant matters acting for both landlords and tenants dealing with day to day negotiation of leases and other property documentation.
She also acts for private sector developers in respect of redevelopment schemes and for banks and other financial institutions on the property aspects of lending and refinancing.
Julie is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for a large private housing fund in the investment of specialist government supported accommodation;
- Secondment to Legal and General Property, one of the largest institutional property fund managers in the UK, to assist in-house legal counsel on a number of high value portfolio acquisitions;
- Dealing with the letting of a large country public house conditional upon extensive landlord works undertaken by the tenant on payment of staged financial contributions requiring tailored construction clauses and dealing with tax complications;
- Preparing an overriding headlease of large housing association property in central London comprising over 180 flats order to restructure the service charge, repair and maintenance obligations following mediation;
- Acting for a privately owned London residential property investment company in refinancing a property portfolio involving the preparation of multiple certificates on title and dealing with financing requirements;
- Dealing with a wide range of landlord and tenant work and numerous commercial and residential property sales and purchases.