Lucy specialises in corporate finance advisory and transactional work for public and private companies.
Her experience includes advising on all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, private equity, growth companies, joint ventures and corporate reorganisations.
Lucy is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising the Civica Group (an investee company of OMERS Private Equity) on a number of bolt on acquisitions including the software consultancy services provider, Web Technologies Group and digital transformation specialist, IPL Group.
- Acting for FPE Capital on a number of investments including its recent investment into internet service provider, Optimity Limited, and investment in Ticketscript, Europe’s leading digital self-ticketing solution.
- Acting for the portfolio companies of FPE Capital in respect of various bolt on acquisitions, including the acquisition of Peel Mount Contract Furnishings, Milc Property Stylists and the English business of The Furnishing Service for David Phillips, the leading furniture supplier in the UK to the professional residential property market.
- Acting for the shareholders of thinkFolio Ltd, a London based maker of portfolio management software, on the sale to Markit.
- Acting for various start up and growth companies in relation to the co-investment by high net worth individuals and EIS fundraisings, including the high intensity fitness class provider, Psycle, and fresh flower delivery specialist, Freddie’s Flowers.
- Acting for Aleph Capital on its acquisition of a 30% stake in Interoute Communications Limited.