Victor Regnard is head of the Corporate and Banking & Finance teams in the Luxembourg office.
His practice areas are general corporate and financial transactions, with particular emphasis on cross-border restructurings and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and cross-border financing, insolvency and restructuring.
Victor regularly advises on complex international restructuring matters for multinational corporate, private equity and real estate clients in Europe, the United States and Asia. He is fluent in French and English.
Victor is a Member of the Luxembourg Bar
- Advising on the merger of two pharmaceutical groups
- Restructuring of the holding structure of a major healthcare group
- Working with multi-national clients undertaking complex cross-border M&A transactions
Banking & Finance
- Advising finance parties and obligors’ groups in secured/unsecured syndicated lending’s and high yield bonds issues
- Advising Luxembourg banks in a club deal financing to a Luxembourg based group
- Advising distressed group in insolvency, negotiation of waivers of debt, standstill arrangements, restructuring and refinancing