Caroline Porcher Marquis
Caroline specialises in banking and finance, including corporate finance, project finance, refinancing, cross-border lease financing and debt restructuring.
She has significant experience in cross-border and international transactions, having worked in London, New York and Milan.
Caroline has also published a variety of articles and interviews in legal journals and lectured in numerous professional seminars
She began her career with Watson Farley & Williams and Orrick, before joining Sarrau Thomas Couderc as a partner, in charge of the Banking and Finance practice.
Caroline holds a PhD in financial law (University Panthéon-Sorbonne) and is a Member of the Paris Bar since 2001.
- Acting on behalf of a major French group in connection with its debt restructuring process before the CIRI
- Acting on behalf of an international group providing IT services in connection with an acquisition financing
- Acting on behalf of a French pharmaceutical group in connection with the refinancing of the group
- Acting on behalf of a French company providing IT services, as borrower and guarantor, in connection with a refinancing involving the European companies of the group
- Acting on behalf of SNCF in connection with the early termination of a pre-existing US lease refinancing transaction
- Acting on behalf of a large European group providing vehicle leasing services, in connection with the refinancing of the group
- Acting on behalf of a major French press group in connection with its financial restructuring
- Acting on behalf of SNCF in connection with a UK cross-border lease refinancing