Naomi advises commercial clients on complex and challenging commercial property transactions. She has wide experience in acquisitions and disposals of commercial property portfolios with particular expertise in the hotel and care home sectors.
Naomi is part of the Cleantech & Renewables team with a history of acting in the energy sector including winning a “standout” award (the highest award) at the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards 2010 for her work on the NDA nuclear development site at Oldbury.
She also specialises in sports venues and events, having gained unique experience on secondment at The London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games Limited.
Naomi is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising Wagamama on new and existing lettings (including secondment days in internal real estate team)
- Advising various international investors on high end London retail purchases and lettings in Knightsbridge and Mayfair
- Advising an international fund on the development of a hotel in Lagos, Nigeria
- Advising a joint venture between Henley Healthcare and Topland on various property purchases with simultaneous leases to Housing Associations
- Two and a half year secondment as the senior property lawyer at the London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games