Georgina specialises in commercial litigation and arbitration with both domestic and international elements. She has experience of a broad range of commercial and regulatory disputes across the MENA region.
This experience includes advice on debt matters, enforcement issues, insolvency and general disputes over commercial contracts, together with advising on corporate litigation matters including complex cross border disputes between shareholders and issues arising under telecommunications law.
Together with a broad range of private clients, Georgina is also familiar with advising regulatory and government entities.
Georgina is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Providing continued assistance on the multi-billion dollar cross border litigation for Awal Bank (in administration)
- Advising a large UK based company on an intricate and high value dispute in the BCDR
- Involvement in the multi-jurisdiction enforcement (and related defence of various claims/counterclaims regarding such enforcement) of a multi-million BCDR award for a Bahrain based Islamic finance institution
- Advising on a complex and high value cross border shareholders’ dispute
- Advising a Bahrain based regulatory authority on competition disputes
- Advising numerous entities on international and multi-jurisdictional contentious matters across MENA, Europe and the USA