Claudine is an experienced litigator and works on a variety of commercial disputes, with particular emphasis on IT and contractual disputes, breach of warranty, professional negligence, breach of fiduciary and contractual duties, shareholder disputes, sale of goods and supply of services, misrepresentation and contentious intellectual property matters.
She has recently advised on a multi-million pound claim for breach of fiduciary and contractual duties, which successfully settled at mediation.
Claudine has also recently been in the Court of Appeal in the case of Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited v Clariant Produkte (Deutschland) GMBH  EWCH 1569 with regard to a patent infringement, and specifically, the issue of unjustified threats.
Her clients operate across a range of sectors, including fashion, retail, technology and media and entertainment.
Claudine is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited v Clariant Produkte (Deutschland) GMBH  EWCH 1569
SG & R Valuations Service Co v Boudrais & Others.
- Acting for the manufacturer of golf simulator games in the High Court in respect of copyright infringement of their source codes
- Advising on copyright infringement against a major fashion house
- Advising one of Europe's leading regional distributors of electronic components on contractual disputes involving the supply of LCD touchscreen computers
- Advising a company director on potential disqualification, failure to keep accounting records and wrongful trading
- Regularly advising one of the UK's leading real estate advisers on breach of contract and all aspects of debt recovery