Amelly is an Associate specialising in corporate finance advisory and transactional work for public and private companies.
Her experience includes mergers and acquisitions, private equity and compliance matters.
She is fluent in English, Malay, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Amelly is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Assisting on the reverse takeover of an AIM-listed company, placing of £1.5m convertible loan notes and re-admission to AIM
- Assisting on a £4.2m investment by a private equity business in a leading enterprise networking, data management and co-location hosting provider to the film and media industry
- Assisting on the sale of a 100% interest in a production sharing contract relating to a Liberian offshore oil field for US$85m
- Advising the management on the warranty deed and disclosure process in relation to a proposed sale of a EUR700m business
- Providing advice, planning and preparation for AGMs and Annual Report compliance and general corporate governance issues for Listed, AIM traded and other public and private companies
- Providing general corporate advice to public and private companies on a variety of company law and compliance matters