Tim is joint head of the Healthcare sector group.
He advises a wide range of clients on corporate and commercial matters, with a particular emphasis on the sale and purchase of family owned businesses, pharmacy, dental and veterinary practices.
Tim’s work also includes advising on joint ventures, partnerships, shareholder agreements, demergers and restructuring, management buy-outs and the distressed sale/purchase of businesses (including acting for insolvency practitioners).
Tim is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Purchase of Hamblins Pharmacy Limited for regional pharmacy operator Pharma-Z Limited
- Sale of healthcentre pharmacy operator Bridge Cottage Ltd to Vision Medicare Ltd
- Purchase of healthcentre pharmacy operator Lime Pharmacy Ltd for Costessey Norwich (Holding) Ltd
- Purchase of Scottish hotelier Parcotel Ltd for Rakesh & Mona Patel
- Sale by multiple pharmacy operator Medipharmacy Ltd of 3 London based pharmacy branches to Britannia Pharmacy Group
- Purchase of Imed Pharmacy for regional operator Richpharm (London) Limited
- Sale of Westpoint Veterinary Group to August Equity LLP
- Purchase of Warman Freed for Omega Pharma Group
- Sale of Derrick Offshore Limited to Norwegian shipbroking group Pareto JGO Shipbrokers AS
- Sale of recruitment & talent management specialist Consult Group to Rethink Group