Grant is a specialist family lawyer and is recognised as a leading individual in the legal directories.
He is also a family law arbitrator, being one of the first to achieve this qualification, and a trained collaborative lawyer, being a member of both Collaborative Family Law and Creative Divorce.
Grant deals with all aspects of family breakdown both as regards finance and children. This covers divorce, civil partnership and other relationships.
He also has substantial experience in drawing up pre-nuptial agreements. He acts for clients both in England and from around the world on English family law matters.
His caseload includes acting for expatriates based in the Middle East and working in liaison with leading international Family lawyers as well as giving expert evidence on English family law. He is a Fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers.
Throughout his career, he has also involved himself in family law organisations at the forefront of legal training for and reform.
He gives presentations on family law matters regularly, both in England and abroad, and is a co-author of the regular series of Financial Updates published in Jordan’s Family Law.
Grant is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising on a range of Pre-Nuptial Agreements including those with an international element
- Resolving financial claims linked to divorce
- Dealing with financial and property claims for unmarried people
- Acting in disputes between same sex couples
- Advising on the recognition of foreign marriages and divorces including as regards the Middle East