Mark is the co-head of our Technology, Media and Telecommunications sector. He is a corporate transactional specialist with considerable experience in a broad range of deals and advisory work.
In particular, Mark advises on private and public M&A, primary and secondary listings on AIM and the Main Market, VC/PE investments, joint ventures, restructurings and corporate governance matters.
Mark's clients range from early stage growth companies to listed public companies, as well as nomads and brokers.
He is a regular seminar speaker on matters of corporate law and practice and the editor of our Public Company Update.
Mark is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising Panagiotis Dimitropoulos, founder and CEO of InternetQ plc,on the £72 million recommended takeover offer for InternetQ plc by a consortium comprised of Mr Dimitropoulos, multi asset manager Toscafund Asset Management LLP and private equity house Penta Capital LLP.
- Advising the senior management of TTT Moneycorp in relation to the £212 million acquisition of TTT Moneycorp by private equity house Bridgepoint from RBS Special Opportunities Fund
- Advising Liberum Capital, WH Ireland and Sanlam Securities on a placing for Fastjet Plc, an African low-cost airline, to raise gross proceeds of £50 million
- Advising NASDAQ listed Advanced Energy Industries Inc., a global leader in innovative power and control technologies used in thin-film plasma manufacturing processes and solar energy generation, on its acquisition of HiTek Power Group
- Advising Leyshon Energy Limited on its admission to AIM following a demerger (effected via a pro-rata in-specie distribution) from dual-listed (AIM and ASX) Leyshon Resources Limited