Roberta has particular experience conducting trust based disputes in numerous off shore and domestic jurisdictions.
She advises trustees, protectors, and beneficiaries. Examples of work undertaken by Roberta include worldwide freezing injunctions, disclosure, asset tracing and recovery, validity issues, breach of trust, and Hasting Bass applications.
Roberta also has significant experience in advising personal representatives, beneficiaries and charities in will and estate disputes.
Roberta uses her experience in litigation to advise trustees and settlors on risk management when establishing trusts.
She also assists the family team with the preparation of pre and post nuptial agreements.
Roberta is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- acting for a spouse in the preparation of a post nuptial agreement involving a high value off-shore trust
- acting for a council of protectors in proceedings in Bermuda involving a complicated multi jurisdictional trust structure holding high value business assets
- acting for an offshore trustee in a directions application before the English Court relating to corresponding proceedings in Jersey
- acting for a professional deputy in a claim brought against the previous deputy for recovery of assets misappropriated from P and a subsequent statutory will application removing the previous deputy as a beneficiary
- Long v Rodman  EWHC 347 (Ch)
- Vimercati v BV Trustco Ltd  EWHC 1410 (Ch);  W.T.L.R. 157
- Shinorvic Trust  JRC081.