Wendy advises both UK and international individuals and trustees on a range of private client matters, such as Wills (and letters of wishes), trusts, tax issues, succession planning, and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
Wendy is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Creating bespoke, flexible Wills for families with assets in the UK and abroad designed to maximise the tax saving opportunities that may be available on death and protect against non-tax threats such as divorce, bankruptcy, or financial immaturity of their heirs
- Advising on the practical, legal and taxation implications of creating, maintaining and/or winding up trusts and other structures in the UK, the US, France and Australia
- Advising on a variety of lifetime planning opportunities for high net worth individuals, such as making inheritance tax-free gifts out of income, creating nil rate band trusts, and establishing family investment companies
- Assisting trustees with the on-going management of both UK and offshore trusts, such as making distributions to beneficiaries, varying the terms of the trust, or appointing additional or replacement trustees
- Advising on and implementing post-death variations of an estate
- Advising business owners on their inheritance tax and capital gains tax planning