Caroline acts for corporate and individual clients in relation to a variety of disputes concerning breaches of contract, breaches of warranty, misrepresentation, civil fraud, regulatory and health & safety breaches, breaches of restrictive covenants, professional negligence, and Judicial Review.
Caroline works in both the London and Cheltenham offices.
She has experience of litigating in the High Court, but also in resolving disputes through arbitration, mediation and other alternative means of resolution.
Caroline is admitted to England and Wales.
- Acting for a postal services provider in a Judicial Review which challenges the scope of a VAT exemption
- Acting for a sub-contractor to a telecommunications contract in a multi million pound arbitration
- Acting in a SFO investigation into allegations of bribery and corruption
- Acting for a well known high street retailer in a dispute concerning a concession agreement
- Acting for a corporate owner and operator of care homes in claims for breach of warranty and misrepresentation against the vendors
- Acting in a multi million pound dispute concerning the sale and acquisition of a substantial development site
- Bringing proceedings against a connected third party for payment of costs which were ordered to be paid by the losing Defendant in litigation relating to breach of copyright
- Acting on a successful urgent injunction application arising out of a breach of restrictive covenants by a former employee