Andrew specialises in corporate advice and transactional work for a wide variety of public and private companies.
His experience includes corporate and corporate finance law, specialising in mergers & acquisitions (including public takeovers), share offerings, company reorganisations, financings, private equity and joint ventures.
Many of his clients are in the financial services (including investment trusts) and property sectors. He is also particularly interested in 'family' and 'owner-managed' businesses, and is head of the firm’s Business Owners group under Private Wealth.
Andrew is also joint head of our Corporate Governance team.
Andrew is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for AIM-listed China Nonferrous Gold Limited on its £11m investment by China Nonferrous Metals Int’l Mining Co. Ltd, its $93.5 million loan and its subsequent court approved scheme of arrangement and various mining and construction contracts
- Acting on the formation of Welbeck Strategic Land LLP, a £45m fund to invest in strategic land
- Advising online media company Marimedia Limited on its £100m AIM flotation, raising £30m of new money in a placing
- Advising on the £20 million disposal of a family owned business in the managed print sector, including pre-sale tax planning
- Advising MayAir Group plc on its admission to AIM, raising £16.2m by a placing of new ordinary shares valuing the company at £55.2m
- Advising the shareholders of Silver Cross, the heritage British high end baby pram business, on a sale of the company to Fosun International, China’s leading investment group