David is a corporate lawyer with experience in a variety of corporate and banking transactions, including private equity backed acquisitions, management buy outs and public takeovers, as well as acquisition finance and other loan and security work for banks and borrowers.
David has worked with clients from diverse sectors including financial services, manufacturing and engineering and not for profit. David also advises on non-transactional company law matters including shareholders agreements.
David is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for an AIM listed offeree company on its takeover by an AIM listed offeror effected by a transfer scheme of arrangement
- The refinancing of a hotel group listed on the Cyprus stock exchange acting for the group in relation to all primary transaction documents
- The disposal of a German manufacturing group to a UK listed acquirer
- The debt funding aspects of a private equity investment into a newly established group of care home development and operating companies, including the negotiation for the investee group of the senior acquisition and development facility, intercreditor agreement and security documents
- A Court approved $200m reduction of capital for the UK holding company of an international ICT services provider
- The disposal of a German online payment services business by its Swiss parent to a UK purchaser