Rose Carey is a partner and head of the firm’s Immigration group, specialising in business immigration, and has extensive knowledge in all aspects of immigration.
Rose acts for a wide range of multinational enterprises as well as high net worth individuals dealing with corporate and personal immigration matters. She has significant experience in dealing with appeals before the First Tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal and judicial reviews.
Rose often deals with complex immigration matters for clients and has assisted clients with arranging visas for urgent assignments and new hires.
She also regularly advises clients in relation to their compliance with legislation on preventing illegal working and provides bespoke in house training on compliance and right to work issues.
Rose frequently advises on Tier 1 (Investor) applications, acting for both clients of private banks and high net worth individuals and often presents on this topic.
In addition to in-bound UK immigration, Rose has experience in advising on and co-ordinating immigration applications globally.
Rose’s extensive contacts throughout the Immigration Authorities in the UK and with the British Diplomatic Posts around the world allow us to achieve exceptional results for all our clients.
Rose is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Successful applications for sponsorship licences made on an urgent basis
- Sponsorship compliance audits for corporate clients and representing sponsors at UK Visa and Immigration audits
- Investor visa applications in the UK and overseas and visas for family members and staff
- Applications for professionals and entrepreneurs relocating to the UK
- Permanent residency and British citizenship