Rebecca is a corporate transactional specialist who advises on mergers, acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures, management buy-outs and buy-ins and reorganisations and restructuring.
Rebecca has also acted for a number of private equity houses on investments to support management buy-outs as well as acting for high net worth individuals on their investments into private companies.
She has worked with clients in a broad range of sectors including insurance, telecommunications and manufacturing.
Rebecca is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Advising an insurance company on its £22m acquisition of the entire issued share capital of a pet insurance company
- Advising an insurance company on its £20m acquisition of the entire issued share capital of a gadget and lifestyle insurance company
- Advising a private equity house on £10m investment to support the MBO of outsourced services business
- Advising a private equity house on its £6m investment to support the MBO of a retail intelligence business
- Advising on the disposal of various telecoms companies