Laura is a commercial, IP and technology lawyer, who provides advice on a variety of technology and commercial contract matters. Laura advises clients on a range of matters including consultancy agreements, software development agreements, software licensing, website terms and conditions, collaboration agreements, internet and e-commerce issues and index licensing.
She has particular experience in working for financial institutions, including negotiating technology contracts with a wide variety of vendors, drafting bespoke contracts and acting as a liaison point between internal commercial teams and vendors.
Laura is admitted to practise in England Wales.
- Acting for an international bank on the implementation of its mobile voice recording project
- Assisting with the development of the payments processing element of the website of a globally renowned luxury consumer goods brand
- Advising on the relationship between two well know food outlets
- Assisting with recovery and resolution reviews for two major international banks
- Advising an international investment bank on new electronic trading services for high frequency trading
- Drafting bespoke contracts and acting as a liaison for an international bank between their sourcing team and vendors to ensure the contract terms correctly reflected the commercial agreement