Sarah specialises in corporate finance advisory and transactional work for private and public companies. Her experience includes advising on mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganisations, private equity and public company IPOs.
Sarah is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
- Acting for Aleph Capital on its acquisition of a 30% stake in Interoute Communications Limited.
- Acting for CareTech on a number of acquisitions including its most recent acquisitions of Oakleaf Care (Hartwell) Limited, a care home provider specialising in brain injury rehabilitation, and ROC Northwest Limited, which provides residential care and education for children and young people.
- Advising the shareholders of Silver Cross, the heritage British high-end baby brand, on a sale of the company to Fosun International, China’s leading investment group.
- Acting for Clive Christian OBE, founder of the British luxury interiors and fragrance company, on his sale of a majority stake in the Clive Christian Group to EME Capital LLP and a consortium made up of its co-investors.
- Providing general corporate advice to POD Food, in particular in respect of fundraisings.
- Acting for the shareholders of ACSN Limited, specialists in IT security management, on a sale of the company to Reliance Cyber Science Limited, a company set up by The Reliance Trust.