John has extensive experience of advising on a wide range of commercial property transactions and projects. He qualified as a solicitor in 2003, having previously served 9 years in the Army in Airborne Forces as a Bomb Disposal Engineer.
He has had several articles published in industry and professional magazines, including Estates Gazette, Property Law Journal and Building, as well as online resources such as Lexology.
John is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
In addition to advising on major infrastructure and development projects, John has experience in all areas of commercial property practice, including acting:
- for investment clients, governmental and corporate bodies, charities and private individuals on the acquisition, disposal and management of office, retail, warehouse, residential and agricultural premises
- for developers of brownfield and greenfield sites
- for banks and borrowers on finance transactions
- on corporate acquisitions and disposals, and
- on a wide range of general landlord and tenant matters.