Katy works on behalf of both individual and corporate clients in relation to a variety of disputes including breaches of contract, breaches of warranty, shareholder disputes, misrepresentation, civil fraud, professional negligence and Judicial Review, often with international elements.
She has experience of litigating in the High Court, but also in resolving disputes through alternative means, including mediation and arbitration.
Katy is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Advising in connection with a high value professional negligence claim
- Acting in shareholder disputes and unfair prejudice claims including representing a large AIM listed company
- Advising companies and individuals in connection with investigations into allegations of wrongdoing such as fraud, bribery, corruption and money laundering
- Litigating a claim for breach of duty and misrepresentation against a well-known bank
- Defending worldwide freezing injunctions
- Advising on the termination of international commercial contracts including franchise, agency and licence agreements