We would like to place strictly necessary cookies and performance cookies on your computer to improve our website service.
To find out more about how we use cookies and how you can change your cookies settings, please read our  cookies statement.                
Otherwise, we'll assume you are OK to continue.   Please close this message


In the event that one or other parent has not complied with a court order concerning arrangements for your child either one of you may apply to court for an enforcement order. 

The parent who has not complied with an order will have the opportunity to explain whether he or she has a good reason for the non-compliance with the order.   If there is not a good explanation it is possible that a judge may decide to order a parent to pay compensation to the other parent if they have lost money as a result of cancelled plans. Or a judge may order a parent to engage in an activity which will promote seeing the children.  We can advise you on enforcement whether you are on the receiving end of such an application or you wish to make one. We can also advise you on how to vary an order if this is required.