We would like to place strictly necessary cookies and performance cookies on your computer to improve our website service.
To find out more about how we use cookies and how you can change your cookies settings, please read our  cookies statement.                
Otherwise, we'll assume you are OK to continue.   Please close this message

Child Abduction

If your child has been taken to another country from England and Wales or brought here without your consent then you will need to take legal advice urgently.

You may be able to bring an application for your child to be returned under the Hague Convention. We frequently act in such cases and have been involved in many of the leading cases over the years. We have also been successful in many cases involving non-Hague Convention countries. 

We also act frequently for those who have taken their child to this country or retained them here and are defending court proceedings.

It is critical that you take specialist advice at a very early stage to ensure that you do not do anything that will prejudice your case.