We would like to place strictly necessary cookies and performance cookies on your computer to improve our website service.
To find out more about how we use cookies and how you can change your cookies settings, please read our  cookies statement.                
Otherwise, we'll assume you are OK to continue.   Please close this message

Implementation & Enforcement

We have extensive experience in ensuring that any agreement or court order that we obtain for you is implemented as soon as possible. 

At Charles Russell Speechlys, our Private Property service can transfer property ownership and our Private Client service can draft any required trust documentation. You will also need to consider whether you should make a new will on separating from your spouse or partner or on divorce.

We shall not hesitate to take a robust approach in dealing with your former spouse or civil partner if they fail to meet their obligations to you without just cause under an agreement or court order. We can apply for amongst other remedies an attachment of earnings order, a charge against their property and in certain circumstances to commit them to prison.

In cases where assets are overseas or have been disposed of we have a network of specialist lawyers internationally whose knowledge and assistance we can draw upon to assist us. 

If you cannot meet your obligations under a court order we can also advise you on the steps that you need to take.